Thank you for your interest in registering for the Penn Medicine one day VIRTUAL 9th Annual Nursing Research Conference.
PLEASE NOTE - REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
For the most up to date conference details, please visit the main conference website here: https://www.nursingresearchconference.org/
Penn Medicine Attendees: $75.00
All Other Attendees: $100.00
Online Registration Policy: Please review the following guidelines regarding online and onsite registration for the Penn Medicine Nursing Research Conference:
- The Zoom Virtual join link is unique to you only, please do NOT share with anyone.
- Online registration will remain open up until the day of the conference.
Cancellation & Reimbursement Policy: Please review the following guidelines regarding cancellation and reimbursement for the VIRTUAL Penn Medicine Nursing Research Conference:
- A full refund will be issued if cancellation is requested in writing by 11:59PM on Monday, November 19, 2021
- 50% of registration fees will be reimbursed if cancellation is requested in writing by 11:59PM on Wednesday, November 27, 2021
- No registration fees will be reimbursed if cancellation is requested after 11:59PM on Monday, November 27, 2021
Instructions on how to register using this site: Please click on 'Register Now' using the button at the top of this page, you will be directed to a to a login page prompting you to enter your email and password. If this is your first time using this registration system (IRIS registration - not a Penn Med specific registration software) you will need to click 'Sign Up' to create an IRIS account by providing your email address and creating a password. You can then proceed to register for the Symposium.
If you have registered before using IRIS registration, for example for past Nursing Research Conferences, but have forgotten your password, please press 'Forgot your password?' which is listed below 'Sign up'. If at any point while trying to register you are asked for a form code please enter the following, no spaces and case sensitive: nursingresearch2021
By creating an IRIS account, you can log back in to the site, for example if you did not complete your registration, and pick up where you left off. For any inquiries relating to having trouble registering using this registration site, please email Tessa Mansell firstname.lastname@example.org