DoCoMoMo Symposium Housing Registration
Thank you for your interest in accommodations at Hill College House and Hamilton Village.
Individuals will have the option to stay on campus in either Hamilton Village High Rise or Hill College House between, Tuesday, May 31st, and Saturday, June 4th, 2022
Please be aware you will need to create an Iris account to register for, which requires your email and a password. Click Register Now link at the top of the page to complete your reservation.
Check-in: May 31st after 1:00 p.m.
Check out: Is at 11:00 a.m. of your selected check out date
Private Single Room: This is a private bed space with 1 extra long twin bed, closet space, and a desk.
Rate: $60.00 per room per night
** All rooms are air-conditioned**
What does this include:
- Security - The front desk will be staffed 24/7 and security will be in the building 24/7
- Temp Cards - Temp cards will need to be purchased for $27.00 and provided to you at check-in, these cards will act as your room key and allow you access to the building through the portals at the front door * Without this temp card you will not be able to access the building or your room and these temp cards will need to be returned at check out *
Things to know before booking:
- Community Bathrooms - If you are placed in Hill College House bathrooms will be on each floor, please note all shower and toilet areas within these bathrooms are private. ( See Bathrooms in Hill College House below.)
- If you are placed in a High Rise you will have a private bathroom in your private apartment.
- Guest Policy - No outside guests are able to enter the building without a reservation or without their name being placed on the application.
- Children - No children under 13 due to University housing policies. Must be in high school or entering high school in the Fall. Again, must appear on the application prior to check-in.
- Parking - Campus Lots are available. For more information, visit the Penn Transportation Website. Phone numbers are posted on each garage if the lot is closed after a late-night event.
You must cancel, change or edit your reservation 2 weeks in advance in order to receive a refund. Any reservations canceled after May 16, 2022, are not subjected to a refund.
Please continue the application process by selecting "Register Now" at the top of this page. Please note, these rooms are on a first come first serve basis. The full balance of your accommodations will be due upon securing your reservation via credit card. If you have any questions about housing details please contact Lauren Haynes.
**Please register using the registration button at the top of this page**